Intern for Asymmetric Magazine
We're looking for a summer intern to join our team and help expand Asymmetric across all channels.
Our intern MUST:
- Receive school credit
- Be interested in: art, music, publishing, social media, writing, event planning, or all of the above
- Have a keen eye for photography (bonus if you shoot your own photos)
- Be willing to be hands-on and bring new ideas to the table
- Be familiar with social media platforms and campaign strategies
- Be willing to learn about publishing, printing and distribution
- Must live in LA
- Be active in LA's art and music world including shows, events and concerts
- Must be available to attend weekly meetings in West LA
Internship will be a flexible work from home/make your own hours position requiring one in-person meeting a week in West LA. If interested, please email information and/or samples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org, using subject line "SUMMER INTERNSHIP".